Friday, September 18, 2009


I absolutely love fall, it has fantastic weather and I get to watch football and basketball! I also like it because Kylie's dance starts up along with her many other activities. She is quite the social butterfly and a major diva. She is growing up so fast...I blink and year goes by!!! So anyways I recently got myself the Iphone and since I had a perfectly good Razor I did the unthinkable and set up a line for Kylie. We will see if I regret this...but so far my life has been heaven. This is working out quite well, Kylie is doing things on her own, not talking back, if I would've known that an extra $10 month would change her attitude this dramatically I would've done this a LONG time ago. (Mommas with girls over the age of 8 should know what I am talking about)

No comments: